Strozzi Institute values being in practice together as a community of embodied leaders and somatic coaches. For each of us, success depends on our commitment to continued learning, dedicated practice, and community support.
That’s why we are delighted to announce our new, improved, and FREE online practice community. We’re taking the best aspects of our current programs—Alumni Calls and Virtual Dojo—and merging into a new program called the Leadership Dojo.
You don’t need need to take any action to enroll. The Leadership Dojo will replace Alumni Calls and the Virtual Dojo.
As a graduate of any Strozzi Institute course, you are automatically part of the Leadership Dojo, made of up of embodied learners living across the world, from here in California, to Ethiopia, the Netherlands, Australia, India, Colorado, New York, and all places in between.
While our daily lives may look very different, we are interconnected and we support one another in our commitments, visions, and declarations.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 8 am to 9 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 8 am to 9 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 8 am to 9 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 8 am to 9 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 8 am to 9 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, September 8, 2020, 8 am to 9 am Pacific Time
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 8 am to 9 am Pacific Time
The Leadership Dojo, like its predecessors (Alumni Calls and Virtual Dojo,) will be held on Zoom.
Be on the lookout for materials and new ways to connect. We will email details, new learning assets, and sign-in credentials shortly ahead of each session. August has been the last month for the current programs.
Questions? Email email@example.com