It is also possible to use this upheaval to engage in our own healing, learning, and growth.
Resilience is inherent in all people. It is our capacity to “bounce back,” to see possibilities and to stay connected. Even during change or the unknown, we can cultivate resilience.
This 6-part series will help us understand and work with the natural survival strategies that can kick in when we are under so much individual and collective pressure. It will help us learn how to access and cultivate resilience, alone and together. We will explore widening our circles of concern, using this time as an opportunity for purposeful transformation for ourselves, and in support of others, equity and climate justice.
What you will get from this course:
- Develop a deeper understanding of Somatic Resilience
- Learn somatic practices for cultivating resilience that you can use individually and in groups
- Examine reactions, contractions, and automatic actions that come up when you/ we are under pressure
- Learn to work with these reactions and how to shift to more resourced and centered ways of being, relating and acting
- Increase your ability to be remain connected to yourself and what you care about most in the face of much unknown and change
- Widen your circles for concern
- Uncover ways you can utilize this times of uncertainty to foster purposeful transformation