We prioritize the health and well being of our students and teachers. We also hold the value and importance of learning with others in-person to deepen a somatic sensibility and facilitate embodied learning and transformation. Given both of those values and considerations, we are now offering select in-person training responsibly. As such, we are committed to the following protocols when holding in-person courses:
Our COVID Protocols:
- We will conduct the training indoors with air purifiers on and windows open to support air circulation. Note: Be sure to layered clothing in the event the training space is cool.
- Since we will be training indoors we are still asking participants to wear a mask when indoors. We will also provide a mask if you need one.
- If you are concerned about a potential exposure in route to the course we will have rapid covid tests on hand as well.
- If you have pre-existing immune health conditions, we recommend the highest level of precaution before deciding to attend.
- We will be taking everyone’s temperatures each morning of the training.
- All teachers and students will be asked to wash or sanitize hands at all breaks. We will provide sanitizer and washing stations.
- Door knobs and shared surfaces will be sanitized at every break.
- Individual box lunches will be provided as well as individually packaged snacks and water. Be sure to arrive in the mornings fed and with your own coffee/ tea or morning beverage. We also encourage you to bring your own snacks if you need additional food throughout the day.
- In the teaching of somatics, we are not able to maintain a physical distance of 6’ during the entire training. As with all of our programs, students are always at choice with regards to their engagement.
Here is what we ask of you when traveling to the training:
- If you are fully vaccinated please be ready to show your proof of vaccination.
- If you are not vaccinated, we require you to get tested no more than 72 hours prior to the start of the course. Please be sure you can receive your test results before you travel and either email your results to the course manager OR be prepared to show your negative test result notification when you arrive onsite. After being tested please engage in maximum precautions to prevent any additional exposure. If you test positive you will be eligible for a refund or can transfer your enrollment to a future course.
- During Travel: At all public spaces, restaurants, gas stations, air travel use maximum precautions such as washing your hands frequently and following current CDC guidelines for wearing masks wearing a mask.
For more travel advisories and information, please refer to:
- California’s official Resilience Roadmap: https://covid19.ca.gov/roadmap/#top
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/faqs.html
- County of Sonoma California: http://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Home/