We prioritize the health and well being of our students and teachers. We also hold the value and importance of learning with others in-person to deepen a somatic sensibility and facilitate embodied learning and transformation. Given both of those values and considerations, we are now offering select in-person training responsibly. As such, we are committed to the following protocols when holding in-person courses:
Our COVID Protocols:
- We will only deliver in-person trainings if the local and state protocols for re-opening and social distancing allow it.
- If we must cancel an in-person training due to COVID, all students will be offered a full refund, a transfer to a future course date, or a credit to be applied to other courses with Strozzi Institute.
- If you register and then decide that you need to cancel your registration due to COVID, you will receive a full refund, a transfer to a future course date, or a credit to be applied to other courses with Strozzi Institute.
- If you have pre-existing immune health conditions, we recommend the highest level of precaution before deciding to attend.
- We will be taking the temperature of everyone each morning of the training.
- All teachers and students will be asked to wash or sanitize hands at all breaks. We will provide sanitizer and washing stations. We also recommend that you bring your own sanitizer
- Door knobs and shared surfaces will be sanitized at every break.
- Masks will be worn at all times. Please bring a mask. We will also provide a mask if you need one.
- We will keep windows and doors open, as the temperature allows. A portion of the training will take place outside in the open air. Bring layers.
- Individual box lunches will be provided. We will not have our usual buffet setup.
- In the teaching of somatics, we are not always able to maintain a physical distance of 6’ during the entire training. As with all of our programs, students are always at choice with regards to their engagement during the course.
Here is what we ask of you when traveling to the training:
- Covid-19 Testing. It’s not a requirement, but we urge you to get tested before you come and inform us of the results. If you test positive you will be eligible for a refund or can transfer your enrollment to a future course.
- At all public spaces, restaurants, gas stations, air travel use maximum precautions such as washing your hands frequently and wearing a mask.
- Do not come if you show symptoms ie temperature, soreness, coughing, etc. We will either refund you or transfer you into a future course.
For more travel advisories and information, please refer to: