Mona is a Somatic Life Coach, Bodyworker, and Mindset Mentor for overwhelmed women ready to break out of autopilot and step into their full power – mind, body, and soul.
Mona is a first-generation, BIPOC, professional woman who underwent her own life-changing transformation that she credits to being somatically coached. Mona left her 20+ year career in the corporate executive world to focus on coaching other high-functioning, overwhelmed women. Since then Mona has been dedicated to helping her clients on their own journeys to confidently and fearlessly reclaim their truest, authentic selves and live a life of radiant passion, purpose, and the priceless feeling of inner peace.
Can you relate to any of these?
- Constantly on the go but getting nowhere
- Want to feel joy, but just feel blah and numb
- Regularly feeling anxious
- Great ideas that get stuck in a cycle of perfectionism and procrastination, with no action
- Disappointed you are unable to keep the promises you make to yourself
- Always doing but not receiving (or cannot receive)
- Desperately want a quiet moment to relax, but can’t turn your mind off when you have it
- Spend downtime mindlessly scrolling, watching, online shopping, etc.
- Managing it all because no one else can – it’s just easier…
- You know better, but just can’t do better
- Chronic aches and pains
- Diagnosed with IBS, CFS, Rosacea, or Autoimmune Disorders (thyroid, lupus, etc.)
- Deeply desire close, meaningful relationships but are unable to connect with others the way you dream of
If so, Mona wants to help you.
Schedule a complimentary 30-minute consult at www.monahidayet.com