When appropriate, Strozzi Institute will issue a tuition refund for individual courses as follows:
- 30 days prior to the course: cost of tuition, minus the deposit amount.
- Up to 15 days prior to the course: 50% of tuition.
- 14 days or less before the course: no refund is available.
- Refunds for paid-in-full enrollments are based on the specific course(s) being cancelled and timing of cancellation. A percentage of tuition will be refunded up to 15 days prior to the course start.
- Refunds are not available for recorded online content (such as webinars) and the Virtual Dojo.
Requests for a cancellation/refund must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transferring between courses:
- Transferring to a different course or course date is permissible up until 4:00pm PST the day before the course (after this time is considered a cancellation).
- All transfers will result in a $250 administrative fee.
- Transferring to a different course or course date 14 days or less from the first day of a course will result in a $500 administrative fee.
- Transfer to a different course or course date must occur within a one-year period. After this time, all funds will be forfeited.
- Funds can only be transferred twice. The need to transfer a third time is considered the same as a late cancellation (funds forfeit).
- Transfers are not available for online sessions, such as webinars and the Virtual Dojo, as content will be recorded and available to view after.
Requests for transfers should be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com.